Further postponement of the CC Workshop until 2022
Unfortunately there is continuing uncertianty concerning health risks, travel, and meetings during the carona pandemic.
iniForum and the scientific Program Committee remain fully committed to re-commencing the CapoCaccia Workshops, as soon as possble. However, we have decided that in view of the uncertinalties, we must further postpone a full Workshop until April 2022.
We are neverthess considering alternatives for 2021. If conditions improve, it may be possible to hold a much reduced Meeting at short notice in CapoCaccia. This meeting would focus on developing novel approaches to collaboration, and evolution of neuromorphic engineering, in a post-corona society. We plan to set up a polll to assess interest in this reduced Meeting.
Those who registered for the 2020 workshop have received an email explaining alternatives for re-imbursement and re-registration for a later Workshop. Essentially, those persons who registered for 2020 can choose to retain their place when that Workshop takes place.
Please keep a watch on this page for further announcements as we move forward .
Meanwhile we thank you all for your enthusiastic support of the Capo Caccia Workshops, and wish you the best through these troubled times. We very much look forward to meeting together again in person as soon as possible.